Solaris Sunblock SPF 60+ is more than just a sunblock; it’s your shield against the sun’s harmful rays. This remarkable product provides deep hydration and regulates your skin’s moisture balance. Solaris SPF 60 UVA/UVB protection and a blend of minerals, antioxidants, and plant extracts offer a natural defense against skin-aging-related problems.
Solaris Sunblock Price in Pakistan
One of the most appealing aspects of Solaris Sunblock is its affordability. The price of this sunscreen is 860 PKR per pack but the price may change with time. It stands as the best sunblock option in Pakistan for all skin types. Before the sun’s damaging rays even touch your skin, Solaris forms a protective barrier. Unlike many sunblock’s that leave your skin feeling greasy, Solaris remains light and non-greasy upon application. Using Solaris is the essential first step in safeguarding your skin from the sun’s harsh effects.
The Benefits of Solaris Sunblock
Solaris Sunblock offers many benefits, making it a top choice for sun protection. It’s gentle on all skin types, waterproof, sweatproof, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and free of PABA. These qualities ensure that Solaris caters to specific skin needs while protecting you throughout the day.
How to Use Solaris Sunblock
To maximize the benefits of Solaris Sunblock:
- Apply it liberally and evenly to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
- Cover every part of your body exposed to the sun.
- Remember to reapply after swimming or engaging in vigorous activities.
Exploring Alternative Sunblocks
While Solaris Sunblock offers outstanding protection, exploring alternative options is essential. We’ll discuss some noteworthy alternatives that suit your preferences and skin type. Here are few high quality alternatives;
Ingredients: What’s Inside Solaris Sunblock
Understanding the ingredients in your sunblock is essential to know what you’re applying to your skin. Solaris Sunblock is crafted with a blend of carefully selected components that provide superior sun protection. Let’s take a closer look at each ingredient and its role:
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate: This organic compound is a standard UVB filter, offering protection against the sun’s burning rays. It absorbs UVB radiation and helps prevent sunburn.
- (2-Hydroxy-4-methoxyphenyl)-phenyl methanone: This ingredient enhances the sunblock’s ability to absorb and block harmful UV rays, ensuring your skin remains protected.
- 2-Ethylhexyl2-cyano-3,3-diphenyl-2-propenoate: It is a powerful UVA and UVB absorber, contributing to the broad-spectrum sun protection provided by Solaris Sunblock.
- D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate: also known as Vitamin E is known for its antioxidant properties, which help protect the skin from UV damage and promote overall skin health.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is another potent antioxidant that helps combat free radicals caused by sun exposure, keeping your skin looking youthful.
- Microfine Zinc-Oxide and Microfine Titanium Dioxide: These mineral-based ingredients create a physical barrier on your skin, reflecting and scattering UV rays, thus providing excellent broad-spectrum protection.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera soothes and moisturizes the skin, helping to alleviate any potential dryness or irritation caused by sun exposure.
- Aqua: Aqua refers to water, which is essential for maintaining the product’s texture and consistency.
- Glycerol Monostearate: This compound helps stabilize the sunblock’s formulation and ensures it spreads evenly on your skin.
- PEG-100 Stearate: It acts as an emulsifier, ensuring water- and oil-based sunblock ingredients blend seamlessly.
- Disodium EDTA: This chelating agent helps preserve the sunblock’s freshness and effectiveness over time.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Cetyl alcohol is an emollient, keeping your skin soft and smooth, and helps thicken the product.
- Isopropyl Myristate: This ingredient enhances the sunblock’s spreadability and contributes to its non-greasy feel on the skin.
- Propylene Glycol: It acts as a humectant, helping to retain moisture in your skin and prevent dryness.
- Diazolidinyl Urea and Methylparaben: These preservatives ensure the product’s longevity and safety.
- Propylparaben: is another preservative that works with Methylparaben to maintain product integrity.
- Poly C8-22 Alkyl Acrylate/Methacrylic Acid CrossPolymer: This component contributes to the sunblock’s texture and consistency.
- Steareth-21: is an emulsifying agent that helps blend the ingredients and create a smooth product.
These ingredients work in harmony to provide you with superior sun protection.
Potential Side Effects of Solaris Sunblock
While Solaris Sunblock is gentle on the skin, it’s essential to be aware of potential side effects. We’ll discuss potential concerns to ensure you can make an informed decision. Here are few common side effects;
- Burning or itching of the skin
- Skin reactions if you are allergic to any of the ingredient
- Pus in hair follicles
Please note that it is considered safe in most cases and these are very rare side effects.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: Is Solaris Sunblock suitable for all skin types?
A1: Yes, Solaris Sunblock is gentle enough for all skin types, making it a versatile choice for everyone.
Q2: Does Solaris Sunblock leave a greasy residue?
A2: No, Solaris Sunblock is non-greasy and absorbs quickly, making your skin comfortable.
Q3: Can I use Solaris Sunblock for swimming or sports activities?
A3: Absolutely! Solaris Sunblock is waterproof and sweatproof, making it an excellent choice for outdoor activities.
Q4: Does Solaris Sunblock contain any fragrances?
A4: No, Solaris Sunblock is fragrance-free, making it suitable for those with sensitive skin or fragrance allergies.
Q5: Is Solaris Sunblock safe for daily use?
A5: You can use Solaris Sunblock daily to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful effects.
Q6. Is Solaris a good sunscreen?
Absolutely! Solaris Sunblock has a reputation as an excellent sunscreen, offering reliable protection from the sun’s harmful rays.
Q7. Which sunblock is best in Pakistan?
Solaris Sunblock SPF 60+ is a top choice for sun protection in Pakistan due to its effectiveness and affordability.
Q8. Is Solaris safe to use?
Yes, Solaris Sunblock is safe for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Q9. What is the best time to use Solaris?
Apply Solaris Sunblock before sun exposure, whether heading out in the morning or spending time outdoors during the day.
In conclusion, Solaris Sunblock SPF 60+ is your ultimate sun protection solution. Its affordability, broad-spectrum protection, and skin-friendly formula make it ideal for safeguarding your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Don’t compromise your skin’s health; choose Solaris Sunblock for a worry-free outdoor experience.